Isolated Power Panel Equipment for Healthcare Facilities
Standards such as NFPA 99 and CSA Z32 require isolated power systems in all areas deemed “wet procedure locations” in healthcare facilities. Isolated power systems offer an invaluable advantage - early detection of ground faults allows for critical systems to remain online in a single fault condition.
Bender isolated power panels provide isolated power to electrical systems in operating rooms and other critical care areas. Utilizing the latest in technology, Bender equipment ensures that electrical ground faults are detected and located fast and automatically, in compliance with the latest standards and code requirements.
Bender provides advanced electrical safety technology to the healthcare industry, including:
- The latest in line isolation monitoring technology, providing advanced warning of faults to help reduce downtime and increase operational efficiencies
- Supplemental alarms including transformer load, temperature, and voltage to mitigate risk of electrical shock and fire
- Branch location of ground faults - quickly, automatically, and while the system remains online
- Fast notification to facility staff using modern digital remotes and communication gateways to connect to industrial automation networks
- Complete, modular panel solutions for ease of customization and installation
- Equipment designed in strict compliance with many electrical codes and standards, including NFPA 99, NFPA 70, CSA Z32, RETIE, AEA 90364-7-710, UL 1047, and more
Made in the U.S.A