Register for a Lunch & Learn
Bender Inc. offers a selection of courses highlighting the latest electrical codes, standards, and safety practices. CEU credits are awarded.
Bender Inc.'s Lunch & Learn program is designed to share Bender’s 75 years of electrical safety knowledge with you through training modules. Bender experts tailor your Lunch & Learn meeting to your company and include training for both personal and professional development. The session highlights our newest technologies, provides new solutions for your operations, and offers lunch for those who attend the training!
Who should attend?
- Senior Engineers
- Electrical Distributors
- Facility Maintenance
- Design engineers
Current Lunch & Learn course offerings include:
- Ground Fault Solutions for Battery Energy Storage Applications
- Conversion of Systems to High Resistance Grounding
- Ground Fault Solutions for Level 2 and Level 3 Charging Stations
- Charge Controllers for Electric Vehicles
- Future-Proof your Isolated Power System
- Ground Fault Monitoring Solutions for Critical Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Ground Fault Protection for Datacenters
- Ground Fault Detection on Battery Energy Storage and Photovoltaic Systems
- Ground Fault Solutions for Ships and Vessels
Current course offerings that award CEUs include:
- Best Practice for Isolated Power Systems in Healthcare Facilities (CEUs Awarded = .15)
- The purpose of this course is to explore the importance of electrical safety in hospitals and healthcare facilities. This includes an overview of Isolated Power Systems, review of the current codes and standards, best practices in equipment selection, design, installation, and maintenance, and frequently asked questions related to Isolated Power Systems.
Don’t see the topic that is relevant to you and your team? Let us know below and we will get you in touch with the right person.
Submit the Form to Schedule a Lunch & Learn
Bender Inc. is proud to be listed as a Preferred Provider for the International Code Council (ICC) and award continuing education units (CEUs) for courses related to industrial and medical applications. Our course offerings are specifically designed for engineers, consultants, inspectors, and facility maintenance staff who wish to stay up-to-date on the latest electrical codes and standards in their industry. All courses are in-person and interactive to better facilitate group discussion and collaboration.