- Webinar Details
Lounge & Learn: Generator Protection and Ground Fault Monitoring for Excitation Systems
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Time: 1 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Electrical generators need the best technology for protection and advanced information for maintenance in order to maximize uptime and operation. Discover the ground fault and NGR monitoring technology for all types of generators, including stator and rotor excitation systems.
Key Topics Covered:
- Overview of generator protection relays
- Neutral Grounding Resistors on stator ground
- Resistor and grounding system failure mechanisms
- Alternator rotor excitation systems for Power generation
- Insulation monitoring for excitation systems
- Trending for preventative maintenance planning
Frédéric Mathieu, Sales Manager Quebec & Maritimes, Head of EV Division (Canada Region)
Frédéric Mathieu is a Sales and Application Engineer at Bender Canada Inc, and earned a B. Eng. degree in Electrical Engineering from École Polytechnique de Montréal, with the emphasis on power generation, transmission and distribution. For more than 5 years, he focuses on design, technical support and sales for Industrial markets in Eastern Canada, as well the EV/EVSE market across the country. He has worked with many major utilities companies, OEM and end users to assist in applying ground fault monitoring to maximize electrical safety on their systems.